More organisations are considering a DevOps transformation, faced with the speed and responsiveness benefits DevOps confers on their competitors.
But businesses frequently encounter resistance to DevOps adoption due to concerns that the result will be reduced quality, weakened security and less control. The opposite is true, as Bruce Richardson, Principal DevOps Consultant at IndigoBlue, explained in this webinar which you can watch on-demand here – just fill in the form below.
A DevOps culture requires organisation-wide changes to mind-set, processes and ways of working that greatly enhance security, control and quality.
- How traditional approaches to testing and compliance address the wrong issues
- How traditional approaches to testing and compliance often fail to address the most critical issues or even sabotage delivery
- Why properly acknowledging and tracking technical debt is key to honest assessments of quality
- Aspects of delivery that are often overlooked in the assessment of quality
- How DevOps culture drives quality of delivery
To watch the recording of the webinar, simply fill in the form below.