At the heart of your organisation’s successful transformation to a SAFe®-leveraging Lean-Agile enterprise will be a cultural and mindset change in your people.
Our courses will support that change, providing both a grounding in the underlying principles (derived from Agile development, Lean, DevOps, systems thinking and product development flow) and in the specialist skills required to support, manage and operate a portfolio of Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
IndigoBlue’s expert practitioners are accredited to offer a range of SAFe® courses to support organisations that are adopting or have adopted SAFe®. Our training will support you at any and all stages of the SAFe® Implementation Roadmap.
Summaries of each course are provided below and you can download more detailed course breakdowns at the bottom of the page:
- Leading SAFe®
- gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging SAFe® and the skills required to support and execute Programme Increment (PI) Planning events, and co-ordinate multiple ARTs
- SAFe® Scrum Master
- explore the role of Scrum Master in the context of the entire enterprise, learn how to plan and execute the Programme Increments, and how to optimise team performance in a SAFe organisation
- SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master
- learn how to facilitate cross-team interactions and interact with key stakeholders in the larger enterprise context, and gain an introduction to scalable engineering and DevOps practices
- SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager
- acquire the skill sets needed to guide the delivery of value in a Lean enterprise and learn about the activities, tools and mechanics used to manage backlogs and programmes
- SAFe® for Teams
- develop the skills required to become a high-performing team member of an ART and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams
- SAFe® DevOps
- gain a comprehensive overview of the DevOps competencies needed to accelerate time-to-market by improving the flow of value through the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- SAFe® Release Train Engineer (RTE)
- gain the skills needed to enable end-to-end value delivery through ARTs and learn how to build a high-performing ART through servant leadership and coaching
- SAFe® for Government
- learn SAFe principles and practices, and how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, so that you can lead a Lean-Agile transformation of a programme inside a government agency.
- SAFe® Agile Software Engineering
- learn the foundational principles and practices that make up the Agile Software Engineering discipline, so that you can help your organisation deliver software solutions faster, more predictably and with higher quality
After completion of these courses, trainees gain access to the certification exam for the course in question. The timed, closed-book exams are web-based through a single-browser and no outside assistance is permitted.
All of our training is provided in-house at our clients’ offices and – at no additional cost – we tailor our courses to the needs of our clients.
DOWNLOAD COURSE OUTLINES
We recommend this course for:
- Companies looking to scale Agile organisation-wide by adopting SAFe®
- Companies that have adopted SAFe® which are looking to induct new recruits at any level in the organisation
Please download the course outlines for more information.
What our trainees think
IndigoBlue’s SAFe® courses yield excellent feedback and our trainees achieve high pass rates in the exams.