Privacy statement - how we use your personal data
IndigoBlue is committed to protecting your privacy. Before providing us with any of your details, please read the following important information which concerns the protection of your Personal Data.
Who we are
We are IndigoBlue Consulting Limited, a company in the Mastek group, registered in England & Wales with registration number 04484635 with a registered address at 3–4a Little Portland Street, London W1W 7JB, United Kingdom.
IndigoBlue Consulting Limited has notified the Information Commissioner's Office and is registered on the United Kingdom’s Data Protection Register under registration number Z3261463. You may contact IndigoBlue at Data Protection Contact, IndigoBlue, 3–4a Little Portland Street, London W1W 7JB, United Kingdom or at email@example.com with any questions about data protection relating to this website.
What personal data do we collect about you?
We are committed to protecting the privacy of any personal data that you may submit to this website. Generally you can visit this website without revealing who you are, or disclosing any personal data about you. However, there may be times when we require personal data about you or when you wish to disclose such personal data to us such as for recruitment and career purposes. Such personal data is obtained only when voluntarily submitted by you and is subject to the provisions set out on this page.
We may collect and process the following personal data about you:
- data that you provide by filling in forms on this website. This includes data provided at the time of registering to use the registration-only sections of this website (such as our careers and brand sections);
- We may also ask you for personal data (such as when you report a problem with this website);
- If you contact us, in writing, by email or other electronic means, we may keep a record of that correspondence; and
Registration, passwords and security
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures for one of the registration-only sections of this website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and user name for this website and you are responsible for all activities that are carried out under them. We do not have the means to check the identities of people using this website and we will not be liable where your password or user name is used by someone else.
You agree to notify us immediately by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 020 7692 4832 of any unauthorised use of your password or user name of which you become aware. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion, you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms or the Terms and Conditions of use of this website.
If you are or you choose to provide us with personal data over the Internet, you should be aware that data transmission via this medium cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we will take all reasonable efforts to protect such personal data, you acknowledge that we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any personal data provided by these means and you provide it to us at your own risk. Once received, we have stringent security procedures covering the storage and disclosure of your personal data in order to prevent unauthorised access and to comply with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. If, despite our security precautions, personal data is inadvertently disclosed, we shall use all reasonable endeavours to limit and remedy the disclosure but, to the extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for unintentional disclosure of personal data.
How will we use your personal data
Your personal data will be treated in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
We are collecting personal data about you via this website to:
- Allow you to participate in the registration-only features of this website and to download relevant brand content, when you choose to do so;
- Ensure that content from this website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- Provide you with information that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes; and
- Notify you about changes to this website and branding which may be relevant to you.
If you do not want us to use your Personal Data in this way, please contact Us at: Data Protection Contact, IndigoBlue, 3–4a Little Portland Street, London W1W 7JB, United Kingdom or by email at email@example.com
Cookies and IP addresses
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration purposes. Our use of statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns does not identify you as an individual (but other information we collect may identify you.) For further details please see our cookie statement
Will we share your Personal Data with third parties?
We do not generally pass on or sell your Personal Data to third parties, however, we may disclose your Personal Data to third parties if:
- We sell or buy any business, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business;
- IndigoBlue Consulting Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it will be one of the transferred assets;
- We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions of use and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of IndigoBlue Consulting Limited or any member of the Mastek group of companies, our customers, suppliers or others; and
- they provide services to us potentially connected with your access, such as IT or recruitment service providers.
- We need to do so within our organisation and in some cases it will be necessary to pass information to our pension or share administrators. This may include our employees, agents, contractors and sub-contractors.
Please note that by sending your personal information to us you are explicitly consenting to the processing and transfer of such information in this way.
Will we transfer your personal data overseas?
If required, for storage or processing purposes, we may need to transfer your personal data overseas to any of our offices or any member of the Mastek (UK) Limited group of companies, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. Some of these offices may be located in countries outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) which do not have well developed Data Protection Legislation when compared to the relevant laws within the EEA. Accordingly, you agree that your personal data, in electronic and/or physical form, may be stored, transferred or accessed across national borders and entities as needed. However, we will endeavour to maintain the same levels of security in protecting your Personal Data as if it was being stored in the United Kingdom.
What to do if you have a query or complaint
- You have the right to request a copy of all Personal Data held by us and/or any third parties at any time in connection with the Personal Data submitted by you to this website. This request should be made in writing to our address below and a small charge may be made for this service.
- We want to make sure that your Personal Data is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove personal data you think is inaccurate by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may amend these terms at any time and all such changes will take effect once they have been posted on this website. Therefore, you should review these terms on a regular basis. Any substantial change in how we process Personal Data will be notified via an announcement on this website.
- Should you have any other queries or complaints about how your Personal Data is processed by us and/or any third parties then please write to the address below.
Links to other websites
This privacy statement applies only to personal data collected on this website. Other web sites to which this website may be linked may or may not contain privacy policies. We have no influence or control over those sites. The use of other sites, or the submission of personal data to them, is at your own risk and is subject to their privacy statements and policies.
If you want to contact us with any questions, comments or complaints about how we collect, use or retain your Personal Data sent to this website, please contact us at: Data Protection Contact, IndigoBlue, 3–4a Little Portland Street, London W1W 7JB, United Kingdom or by email at email@example.com
This privacy statement was updated on 25 April 2017