When: 4pm–6pm (followed by networking drinks), Tuesday 20 February
Where: Malmaison Leeds, 1 Swinegate, Leeds, LS1 4AG
Leading an organisation to its digital future is challenging – obstacles that lie in your way include culture change, technology challenges and overcoming the constraints presented by existing processes and governance approaches.
At the heart of this move to a digital future lie new ways of thinking and new ways of working that you, as a digital leader, need to embody and drive through your organisation.
Join us for this lively and interactive workshop hosted by Kate Mayfield and facilitated by our expert coaches, Mike Robinson and Laurence Wood, and participate in two Agile simulations that will frame a discussion around what it takes to lead in a digital age, covering topics such as:
- Defining what is truly valuable to your business
- Effectively prioritising work based on business value
- How to move quickly and be responsive
- How to avoid paralysis by breaking down problems
- What to do when prioritisation seems impossible
- How applying Agile principles can ensure you get more value from your digital transformation
This workshop promises to be lots of fun and is designed for director level and above in an organisation. It is designed to provide you with tools and techniques you can employ to engage and mobilise your organisation in the necessary cultural transformation.
We have limited spaces available, so can only offer one place per organisation.
Please RSVP by emailing Claire Cocks at email@example.com.