When: Thursday 15 March 2018, 4pm–6pm, followed by networking drinks
Where: 58VE, Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DS
Aimed at: Senior leaders – Director level or above
You operate in an increasingly volatile world, but your purpose remains the same: to provide a valuable service. How can you best organise your enterprise to deliver in the face of this volatility?
The answer is agility – the ability to respond at the same rate as the future arrives. To do this, Agile organisations deliberately shape their work, their structure and the future itself.
Join this Digital Salon hosted by IndigoBlue and Digital Leaders to discuss and explore how this can be done.
The discussion will be chaired by Robin Knowles, Founder and CEO of Digital Leaders, and facilitated by senior consultant and expert coach at IndigoBlue, Mike Robinson, and independent consultant with clients ranging from multinationals to government departments, Greg Mitchell.
Robin, Mike and Greg will be responsive to your issues on the day, but potential topics include:
- Your purpose is (a) service – thinking differently about how your organisation delivers
- Out of the matrix – organisations are not pyramids; it’s more complicated than that
- Learning from the fruit fly – building a new world of collaborative relationships
- Sensors at the edge – delivery isn’t just an outbound channel
- Fixing the hall of mirrors – perceiving reality is hard when you're on the inside
- Provision, not permission – the role of management
- Liberating Structures – shifts in the way we meet, plan, decide and relate to one another
To reserve your place, please register on the Digital Leaders website.